Supreme International Ltd. are dedicated to maintenance and conserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Any personal data including name, address, email address, telephone number, banking details will be held in accordance with the following principles;
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
- Collected for specified explicit and legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Retained only as long as necessary
- Processed securely and in an appropriate manner
We do not provide any personal information to outside parties, other than our official distributors who assist us in servicing your requirements and requests.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. Activating the setting on your browser, which enables you to decline the cookies, can do this. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products, which we feel, may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those, which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, we will contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our official distributors, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fake protection and minimize credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies that you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
GDPR gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Supreme International Ltd
17/2 Eskaton Garden Road,
Registered in Bangladesh
Company registration number C-111060 /13